Website/Registration Problems? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Memberships run from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31
- Memberships are available for purchase from Jan. 1 to Nov. 30
- Membership discounts are valid from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31
CHA Sponsored Event Registration:
- Registration for official CHA events is available to current CHA members only
- Registration fees for CHA events are separate from membership fees
- CHA members are only permitted to purchase 1 event registration per account
- Event registration cannot be purchased at the same time a membership is purchased
- You must be 21 years or order by the day of the event in order to attend
- No event registration is available at the event itself
To become a member:
- Login: If you purchased a CHA membership or event registration after 2013, you may already have a site login.
- Register: If you don’t already have a site login, you can register for one here: Register
- Go to our Shop. This will take you to the store where you can purchase your CHA Membership.
To register for an event:
- Login to the CHA website via the login window at the bottom of the sidebar on the front page. If you have just become a member, you must logout and log back in before you will have access to the ‘Members Only’ area of the website.
- Click on the corresponding event registration link for the Shop.
- You will be directed to the store where you can purchase your registration for the event.
- Access to most CHA events is via a registration list. CHA does not mail out event tickets.
- You must present valid, non-expired government ID with proof of age in order to gain access to CHA events.
- The name on your account must match your official ID in order to be allowed access to the event.
New Member Items
New member items (membership cards, stickers, etc) are mailed out once a month. If you have not received your membership items within 30 days, please email email@example.com.