2017 SCHF: Artwork Competition Open!
The 2017 SCHF artwork competition is now open.
Here are the official rules for the artwork contest for the 26th Annual Southern California Homebrewers Festival.
1) All CHA members are invited to submit and are eligible to win!
2) The winner will receive a $300.00 prize, two complimentary Festival Registrations and two t-shirts bearing their artwork.
3) All entries become the property of the California Homebrewers Association.
4) All entries must be received by February 1, 2017.
5) All entries MUST include the following infomation inside the graphic:
- Event Name: “Southern California Homebrewers Festival”
- Event Date: “May 5 & 6, 2017”
- Event Location: “Vail Lake Resort, Temecula, California”
6) Guidelines for artwork file formats:
- Entries can be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in vector graphic format (for instance, EPS), or PDF. Please contact us if you are unsure about how to save your files as vector graphics.
- Entries are limited to no more than five (5) colors used in the artwork.
- The winning entry will be printed on both shirt (in color) and glassware (black outline). Please submit your entry in both color and outline.
- Entries that do not follow the above guidelines will not be accepted.
7) The decision of the CHA Board is final.
8) The CHA Board reserves the right to use commercial art if none of the entries are considered to be of adequate quality.
9) Click here for examples of prior year’s winning artwork.
Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions.